Are you a student enrolled this Academic Year 2017-2018?
Want a chance to win extra funds to support your study?
This $1,000 fund scholarship opportunity is for you!
The Innovation Scholarship is an ongoing program of Best Laptops World aiming to help students worldwide. This scholarship program reflects Best Laptops World’s mission of spreading valuable information and supporting learners from everywhere. While our website mainly presents laptop reviews, recommendations and how-to’s, our personal vision includes the wide scope of technology innovation. For example you can check our guides such as Best Laptops under $600, $700, $800 as well as other guides such as Best Laptops for Sims 4, Best Laptops for WOW, Best Linux Laptops, Best Ubuntu Laptops, Best SSD Laptops, Best Laptops for AutoCAD, Best Laptops for Minecraft, Best Laptops for Artist, Best Laptops for Teachers, Best i5 Laptops, Best Laptops for Writers, Best Travel Laptops and many more.
Any student with verified enrollment slip for AY 2017-2018 may apply for the Innovation Scholarship 2018. However, we require at least 5 years of experience in using social media. Likewise, application from previous Innovation Scholarship grantees will not be entertained this year.
To apply, submit the following documents to [email protected]:
- Scanned copy of your school enrollment slip
- Personal Data Sheet (Full Name, Home Address, School Address, Home & Mobile Number, etc.)
- 1000-word essay in either .docx or .pdf file extension
The essay’s central topic must be the Innovation Scholarship 2018 theme: SOCIAL MEDIA THROUGH THE YEARS. Applicant’s first social media account and the year of sign up should be specified. The essay should include the applicant’s personal experience (at least 5 years) of different social media platforms and the transformation of the online community of social media users. Expanding the content beyond personal experience will be the applicant’s prerogative.
Special tip: Compare your first social media experience to your most used social media app/website today.
Deadline and other notes to remember:
- Submit all requirements by February 20, 2018.
- Applications with incomplete requirements are automatically eliminated.
- The winner of $1,000 check will be contacted by phone a week after the deadline. An announcement will also be posted in our website. We will only send the check after confirmation of mailing address.
- The personal data you submit is solely used for communicating purposes. Our staff will NEVER use your personal info outside the intents of this scholarship.
- There are no fees to participate in this scholarship program.
- By submitting your essay, you give bestlaptopsworld.com unlimited licensing rights. We will have the option to post your work in bestlaptopsworld.com/scholarship. The winning essay for Innovation Scholarship 2018 will be published in the coming months.